Surprising 30-Second Scientific Golf Tip to
Overcome the #1 Reason you Play Bad Golf…
Let me ask you some questions. Do you feel anxious before teeing off or find it difficult to concentrate for an entire 18 holes? How about losing focus in a split second right before you swing, resulting in yet another mis-shot.
Let’s face it, you are not alone, many golfers out there are playing frustrating golf…blowing up 3, 4 o5 5 holes per round. What is causing this?
It’s simple, “low brain fuel…Studies shout that age, stress, a poor diet, and lack of sleep can eat away at your brain fuel. When you don’t have enough “brain fuel” to get through an entire 18 holes…this causes missed shots that lead to higher scores, which equals bad golf.
But the good news is, in just a moment, I’m going to reveal a surprising, 30-secod scientific golf tip that could easily be the missing link you need to play better golf.
This proven scientific golf tip has nothing to do with new balls or clubs, swing gadgets or lessons. And the kicker is you don’t have to be in god physical condition for it to work.
This scientific tip can really help you:
- Hit the ball father and straighter
- Decrease frustration and anxiety
- Enhance the signal from your brain to your body so your muscles develop a consistent swing pattern
- All while achieving much lower scores
Now before I share this insider secret, I feel it’s my duty to reveal…
THE #1 REASON YOU PLAY BAD GOLF
Jack Nicklaus once said, “90% of Golf is Mental”. And Bobby Jones was quoted as saying, “Golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course: the space between your ears.”
These legends knew that there is NOTHING more important than mental focus when it comes to consistently repeating a championship swing. Even top golf instructors like Jim McLean agree that mental focus is crucial to every golfer’s game.
It’s true: #1 roadblock that keeps most golfers from longer, straighter drives and lower scores, simply put, is the organ between their ears.
You know, new equipment, pounding range balls and lessons are keys to great golf, but most recreational golfers don’t even consider the very “machine” that powers their swing: the human brain.
You see, most golfers mistakenly thing that their bodies control their distance and accuracy.
But the truth is, it’s actually your brain that rules your swing.
WARNING: as you get older, your natural brain fuel levels start to fall off rapidly.
This means you can expect to see a dramatic decrease in your power, distance, focus, and accuracy with each passing year.
And whether we like it or not…we are ALL getting older.
That’s why I’m excited to reveal this new scientific tip to naturally boost your brain fuel levels so you can perform better in every aspect of life, especially on the golf course…and it only takes 30 seconds s day to perform.
You see, professional athletes such as NFL quarterbacks, NASCAR drivers, hockey goalies, and NBA superstars have been using safe and natural "brain nutrients" to boost their mental focus, hand-eye coordination, power, and overall performance for over a decade.
And now this brain science revolution is taking the world of golf by storm.
With that in mind, here are the top 7 neuro-nutrients golfers are using to boost brain fuel.
- Phosphatidylserine: (I call it PS for short.) Over 3,000 published research studies and over 60 clinical trials have proven that PS can support the brain’s health and significantly improve concentration, memory, and your ability to handle stressful situations. Better focus and less stress will help boost your accuracy for sure.
- L-tyrosine: This amino acid that has been shown to boost muscular power output by 283% (Just imagine what this would do to your distance!)
- Acetyl-l-carnitine: This ingredient has been shown to significantly improve, attention level, hand-eye coordination and reflex speed. Scientists also found that people taking ALC made 4 times fewer “mental mistakes” than a group who didn’t take ALC! Making 4 times fewer mental mistakes in golf would certainly slash strokes from your score and save you loads of frustration.
- DMAE: Studies show that DMAE can reduce the buildup of cellular garbage in brain cells, which likely explains its effects on alertness and concentration.
- Huperzine A: Research indicates that this herb may amplify the duration of the signals between brain cells to increase memory, mental focus, and overall brain function.
- Bacopa: This herb has been shown to improve memory and other cognitive functions in humans while decreasing anxiety.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Studies show this popular Chinese herb can dramatically increase blood-flow to the brain to enhance memory and protect against stress.
Now, while you could try to locate all of the above ingredients individually, research the actual extracts of each that yield the positive effects mentioned above, purchase them all separately and pay shipping on each, then sort through study after study to determine the scientific dose of those extracts.
Instead, I recommend a new “brain vitamin” called Golf Fuel.
Golf Fuel contains all of the top 7 neuro-nutrients I talked about earlier, plus additional vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that golfers need to recharge their brain batteries faster.
Just take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon and let SCIENCE do the rest.
There are over 120 double-blind, placebo controlled studies—from such prestigious universities as Harvard, Stanford, and Yale—that provide overwhelming proof that the individual ingredients found in the Golf Fuel Brain Vitamin are safe and highly effective.
Golf Fuel Vitamins can help you strike the ball more accurately, time and time again, and give you a little more power for faster club head speed, which leads to better distance off the tee.
Consider what top PGA instructor Jim McLean says about Golf Fuel.
Now, I want to make sure you didn't miss that Jim McLean, regarded as one of the top golfing instructors in history, recommends Golf Fuel and thinks it is “crucial” to his golf game.
Is Golf Fuel going to have you smacking the ball like McIlroy overnight? Not a chance. But if you have developed a decent swing over the years, and have good equipment, increasing your mental focus is the next logical step.
Today, as a special offer....you can get a bottle for just $67. That’s a savings of $30.and if you order 3 bottles, you get an additional bottle for FREE!
Think about it: that's a little over $2 a day to lock in your best swing ever. So let me ask you, would you invest $2 a day to play in the zone more and to avoid those dreaded holes where you melt down from lack of mental focus?
Heck, most golfers are spending a lot more than $2 just to beat a bucket of old range balls or for a bottle of water from the beverage cart.
By the way, Golf Fuel also offers 1 YEAR, 100% Satisfaction, Money-back Guarantee; you have a full 365 days to get a full refund if for any reason you aren't satisfied.